Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I went to the local R King today to look at some stands. I wondered on over to the scents etc. section. I noticed now that you can buy an once of Still Steamin Buck Semen. Why in the world would anyone buy this stuff? I might be a little behind the times, but I just cant think of a good reason to buy this other than for a good deer camp prank. What are your thoughts on this product?

http://www.outdoorsuperstore.com/pr...IELD&model=STILL+STEAMIN+BUCK+SEMEN&cat=32002

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Heard of this stuff...

I actually read an article about this stuff in Bowhunting World magazine. A lady bought it and the girl behind the counter freaked out when she seen what it was (pretty funny stuff). Anyways she used it in a mock scrape or put it in an existing scrape (cant remember). When the buck came to check his scrape i guess it made him pretty mad and eventually gave her a shot while he was tearin up the scrape...Dont know if it works or not but thats the only time i have ever heard of the stuff being used...Probably wont be seein deer semen on RealTree Roadtrips :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts