Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Lefty Senior Member
2,815 Posts
The touch

Isn't that what life is all about. She's already got them eating out of her hand. Man what I wouldn't do to have that effect on deer, hopefully she lets it grow a bit before the harvest. Nice pic Grnderz, aren't kids great I can't wait until my daughter gets older.

·
Registered
9,807 Posts
It's so nice to see a child bond with a young deer and deep in her heart all she really wants to do is double lung it...how sweet,,:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Oxford said:
It's so nice to see a child bond with a young deer and deep in her heart all she really wants to do is double lung it...how sweet,,:rolleyes:
At that distance I'd think that a hammer to the head would be in order, but then again, I don't know anything about hunting.

kgk

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
LOL at Oxford:D Great picks Grndzer, Thanks for posting. Tell your daughter Congrats from Montana for her shoot at Snowshoo too!:) I have 3 boys.:eek:

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
[email protected] That's cool Grndzer! So........is she gonna be in the tree with ya this year? LOL I'm guessing that particular li'l un' is an orphan or something. But.....what I'm amazed about is.......all fawns around here are probably 40-50Lbs. and QUITE spotted!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Grant these pic are not from this year, they where shot in late october of last year.

Dad does not do trees!!! but she might come to the blind with me if she wants.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Roger,
Awesome pics.!! My girl is going to be 7 in Oct. and if she can lure in deer like that she is definitely going hunting with Dad..:p . See ya around.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Grndzer,,,,,,,,,I didn't know there was that much flat ground in W.Va. You're a flatlander.LIB.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts