Archery Talk Forum banner

When will Mathews introduce a binary cam bow?

5253 56
Given that Mathews introduced a dual cam bow 2 yrs ago and that virtually all the new companies are designing binaries (Elite, New Breed, Athens, etc.) and have no single cam offerings, anyone think that they will come out with a binary in the near future?
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· Registered
3,868 Posts
Mathews is almost ready to invent the binary cam :smile: errr I mean become the innovator in binary cam technology.:D

· Registered
2,634 Posts

· Time Flies
13,298 Posts
Looks like they better work on designing a new target bow that people like to shoot and the Pros won't want to jump ship! How about a Mcpherson target bow with 2 cams that has modules maybe a binary?
I'm thinking a Conquest 4 riser with the split, highly pre-loaded limbs and a smaller, smoother version of the AVS cam would be a popular choice. Heck...I might even consider it.

· Registered
1,109 Posts
Mathews is almost ready to invent the binary cam :smile: errr I mean become the innovator in binary cam technology.:D
Haha the fastest most efficient binary cam system ever! Till 1 moth from now when everyone releases their new bow that passes us by 10fps again! "Let us catch up to you if we can" ;)

· Registered
5,909 Posts
I think if Mathews went out of business some of you would cheer and then commit suicide suddenly realizing without your routine Mathews bash :typing: you would have no life :cry:
I really hope it makes you all feel so much better (not talking to those with legit comments and concerns only the insecure ones). Have a bashed one!

· Banned
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think if Mathews went out of business some of you would cheer and then commit suicide suddenly realizing without your routine Mathews bash :typing: you would have no life :cry:
I really hope it makes you all feel so much better (not talking to those with legit comments and concerns only the insecure ones). Have a bashed one!
Why all the hate? Just asked a innocent simple question whether Mathews would come out with a binary cam bow. Thicker skin and being less enamored with an inanimate object and bow company is an asset here.

· Registered
2,642 Posts
when you are the best, there will always be jealous haters. it goes along with the territory. you have to look over them

· Registered
321 Posts
i thought athompt's post was funny. only bash the best when your one of the rest.:darkbeer:. im not a fanboy i support my local dealer/shop. if he had hoyt that is what id shoot but he only carries mathews, misson, and bear so obviously im gonna take the mathews

· Registered
5,909 Posts
Why all the hate? Just asked a innocent simple question whether Mathews would come out with a binary cam bow. Thicker skin and being less enamored with an inanimate object and bow company is an asset here.
I wasn't talking to you man that's why I mentioned that I wasn't speaking to those asking legit questions. i was talking to the typical children that no matter what the post have something negative to say about the company.

· Registered
15,676 Posts
when you are the best, there will always be jealous haters. it goes along with the territory. you have to look over them
ROTFL!!! I don't think there is one bow that is the best at everything, and i know mathews does not have any category where they are the best. They are a good bow all around but i don't think they have a best bow in any category.

But maybe if they had a binary cammed bow.....

· Registered
33 Posts
"If its and butts were cherries and nuts...we'd all have a merry o'l christmas"
"If my Aunt had balls...she'da been my Uncle"
Live hard and hunt hard...we are all on this forum for the love of archery...PERIOD!!
Peace!!

· The Godfather
7,310 Posts
Given that Mathews introduced a dual cam bow 2 yrs ago and that virtually all the new companies are designing binaries (Elite, New Breed, Athens, etc.) and have no single cam offerings, anyone think that they will come out with a binary in the near future?
They can't use them unless they get licensed. The ones you mentioned plus Pearson are all working off the same basic design and all licensed through Rex for use of the 2 track cam which is still patent pending. Only 2 companies use the 3 track and that will stay that way.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.