Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have missed it, I don't read every post in archery talk. but I am patiently waiting to shoot this bow. I have shot the triax and it fits me pretty well so I was sorely tempted. but will wait for the ritual but the triax has been out for wks now. so will this bow be @ dealers this month (JAN) ????????

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
My dealer said he was told he would have it next week, possibly this week.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Couldn't wait no more, bought a different bow.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I don't understand releasing a bow and not being able to have it in dealers hands within the week if not at launch. They're probably just trying to keep people from buying another brand but at some point it just gets annoying.

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
13,322 Posts
I’ve heard late January - after ATA show but they could be trying to accelerate that a bit. I believe they were originally not going to release this bow until the ATA but when they realized they were the only brand holding out that Long and that a lot of competitor bows were being sold they accelerated their marketing release in hopes of getting some folks to hold off and not buy from the competition before shooting the Ritual. Not a great plan and asking people to wait a really long time vs the competition but they were desperate at that point. It’s a shame because I do think the Ritual could be a great bow. I look forward to shootIng it but, like many others, already made a 2018 purchase.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts