Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Hook Em said:
Store your hunting clothes in the off-season so they don't get any bugs in them, etc...??? What kind of tub do you use? Do you just keep them in the attic or garage?

Cheers
I keep mine in trash bags in my closet.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I keep mine in a sealed bag, and then put that in a rubbermade tub. The tub helps with storage, and helps keep the bugs out.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I use those big rubber maid containers. I put fresh earth scent waffers in the tubs and keep them closed tight and store them in my basement. WHen season rolls around they come out smelling like dirt.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
22jdub said:
I use those big rubber maid containers. I put fresh earth scent waffers in the tubs and keep them closed tight and store them in my basement. WHen season rolls around they come out smelling like dirt.
LOL...gotta love us hunters. Only we could be happy when we get out our hunting gear and put our nose to it, take a big snort and it smells like dirt!

I use the rubber tubs as well, but I have no basement (below sea level) so it stays in the garage and the bugs are still getting in! I think I may seal them in bags as well...

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Paul,
I leave mine in an airtight rubber tub with the scent wafers as well. I just leave the tub in a spare closet during the off season.

TEXAS

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TEXAS 10PT said:
Paul,
I leave mine in an airtight rubber tub with the scent wafers as well. I just leave the tub in a spare closet during the off season.

TEXAS
My problem is that I don't have a closet big enough! Gotta remember, I got my stuff and Pink's stuff to pack away... Do you have some special tub, or is it just a rubbermaid type wally world tub?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
TEXAS 10PT said:
Paul,

TEXAS

What he said!

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Store mine in big tupper ware containers in my closest.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Hook Em said:
My problem is that I don't have a closet big enough! Gotta remember, I got my stuff and Pink's stuff to pack away... Do you have some special tub, or is it just a rubbermaid type wally world tub?

Its just a regular old Wally World rubbermaid plastic tub.

TEXAS

1 - 12 of 12 Posts