Registered
11,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
somebody has to have a pic by now !!!

·
Registered
11,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok,,, somebody surely can produce one !...

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I put about 70 shots on the black limbs today and they are shooting great! Sorry about the pics, my wifes camera will not work for me. I will try to get some pics up when she gets home.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Thank you for taking the time to take the pics for us. :thumbs_up

I think the limbs look a little bright because of the flash from your camera, however I think they look sweet on the bow!!!!

·
Registered
11,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks bone and tac !! looks good to me !

·
Registered
14 Posts
Maybe it is just the flash but the bow in the picture looks like ****. But after nearly five weeks I just want my bow back. In my opinion the logo is too contrasted with the dark limbs. I may have to peel the logo off or the deer will see it with the black/white contrast. The deer may even be able read it! Of course the Stryker logo would be the last thing it would see.

Glad the pics were finally posted. A let down though.

John

·
Registered
692 Posts
Thanks for the pics guys.... IMHO, I don't care for it at all, looks cheap! Definitely looks like an afterthought!!! Very sorry to be negative but the camo invelvet looks way better when you look at side by side pics. :/ oh,well as long as it stays together ill be happy w/ that........

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Wow, two negative post already. Like I said earlier, the pics make the limbs look out of place. Myself and the guys at the shop all thought the bow looked sharp ("sweet") with the new black limbs. My take, form your opinion when you see the bow yourself.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Those limbs look like they'll kill deer just fine. "Amateur flash close-up photography" is synonymous with "that looks terrible." :) If you are just taking a casual picture, flash brings out the worst in everything. It is very tricky to take a good photo indoors, that close, with a camera-mounted flash, so cut the guy a break.

Flat black won't match the appearance of the original camo finish because it is a different process. However, it's doubtful you'll have to worry about cracks and flakes ever appearing in the finish of these limbs.

So, yes, these pictures are anti-climactic to those hoping for more, but reserve final judgment for when you have them in your own hands on your own bow.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts