Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Bringer of truth
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well..its almost xmas and there are no 2015 leeks yet.........?

Buy this time last year a few photos were floating around.

·
Bringer of truth
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well..its almost xmas and there are no 2015 leeks yet.........?

Buy this time last year a few photos were floating around.

Last year this time Scorpyd was releasing the forum named "Ventrocity" now known as the Vtech, then followed by the fixxed stock Orion at the ATA.

·
Huntoholic
10,772 Posts
I really shouldn't let this out, but I have been told of the new 455 fps RDT bow coming out. I can't tell you the name of the manufacturer but it's a 10 on the scale of 1 to 10,,,,,, you asked!! :wink:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Wildcatter109:
I suspect that tuning maintenance may end up being a problem and precision matched shafts will be an absolute necessity for the owners if this is true. Also I would suggest that the early adopters test for correct trigger/safety operation and let us all know.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
I really shouldn't let this out, but I have been told of the new 455 fps RDT bow coming out. I can't tell you the name of the manufacturer but it's a 10 on the scale of 1 to 10,,,,,, you asked!! :wink:
Interesting that you give that manufacturer a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10 points ... :wink: ... :smile:

·
Banned
24,135 Posts
They should go ahead and make it 555 fps:laugh:

Excal dropped it's bomb early and it seems to be working out for them.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
I know for a fact that a faster Micro is being tested and shot daily as we speak.. Not sure if it is going to be a 2015 or a 2016 release though. :wink:

·
Bringer of truth
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know for a fact that a faster Micro is being tested and shot daily as we speak.. Not sure if it is going to be a 2015 or a 2016 release though. :wink:

but wait........slower is better i thought..............................:confused:...now i am really confused.

·
Huntoholic
10,772 Posts
but wait........slower is better i thought..............................:confused:...now i am really confused.
Get shooting that 380 and you will really be confused,,,,may be the demise of the compound,,,,,it has for many!! I would suggest the Micro when that happens, for any serious work!! If'n you like to play, well then you'll prolly wana keep a compound,,,,,:wink:

·
Huntoholic
10,772 Posts
Clint my absolute dream bow this year is a 360 Micro in Treestand camo, with a sweet little built in cocking aid,,,,,that could quite possible be the only bow in my cave beside Mad Max!! That would give me my perfect speed of choice with a 400 ish grain arrow, we how accurate it would be!! America was built on dreams,,, and at this point thats mine! :thumbs_up

·
Registered
28,189 Posts
back, I think it starts monday....nothing so far though. I have heard nothing solid and even if we did 99% of it wouldn't be true :)

·
Bringer of truth
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
leeks....oops meant leaks...sorry i went to private school......................:confused:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts