·
Registered
1,428 Posts
From three years ago with my DZ30.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
I Have a 2009 Speedzone for sell of anyone is looking for one. It has the limbsaver 5 pin sight, quiver, Limbsaver drop away rest, and stabilizer. Asking 300 + shipping for all. It is 28" draw 60 - 70 lbs.
Just got a New Hoyt so won't need this one any long. But dang if it ant been a great bow.

Hunt hard & trap even harder

·
Registered
6,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I Have a 2009 Speedzone for sell of anyone is looking for one. It has the limbsaver 5 pin sight, quiver, Limbsaver drop away rest, and stabilizer. Asking 300 + shipping for all. It is 28" draw 60 - 70 lbs.
Just got a New Hoyt so won't need this one any long. But dang if it ant been a great bow.

Hunt hard & trap even harder
How was it

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have been trying for two days how to post a bow in the classifies but cant figure it out I think Im locked out but anyway I won a 300x pro series 36" Limbsaver bow in any standard color and any draw length and poundage. Have till dec 2016 to order it It sells for around 1450 but will give someone a great deal on it if they want it I cant shoot it since under contract with another company

·
Registered
32 Posts
I need a little help. I am new to posting stuff on this site . I have a brand new limbsaver 300x I want to sell but cant figure out how to do it ? I met the minimum post of 20 requirement and when I go into where I would like to post under target bow since its black but do not see a button that allows me to add it to the classifies ? At the bottom of the page it says