Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Mathews Vertix, CBE Sight, Hamskea Rest, B Stinger Stabilizer, Gold Tip Arrows, Carter Release
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where have all of our Pro shooters been? I've always appreciated their help and it seems as if they haven't been around much.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I'm still here...Just don't post much anymore...If you need anything feel free to email me anytime....Pro1

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
segregated

The administration gave the pro's their own little corner of archerytalk.com. A magical place where the lowly amiture archer is not allowed to tread!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
That area was the for the discussion of our organization. THe discussion is apparently over and there has not been a post in there in weeks.

The pros are here. I think their lack of response may be because there have not been very many discussions and questions that really require a pro to answer. How about posting a few questions that they can really dig in to.

·
Registered
212 Posts
GRIV whatever came of the planned org. Did it get off the ground & are there any plans that you can let up amateurs in on. Just curious.

It does seem that instead of bringing in alot more pros to the board alot of them disappeared when the pro forum opened up. I'm not bashing anyone or complaining, just the way i see it.

I do appreciate all the time & advise that the pro do give to this site & to the sport of archery..........................................DF1

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Most all of the pros that were paritcipants in the Pro forum are still here logging in every day. They are not gone. I bet you will see increased activity in the winter. The pros are much more active on the boards when they are not shooting outdoors.

Another thing, I get tons of PMs with questions. I bet the other pros are the same.

·
74,535 Posts
Pros

Might look!
Griv
Eric griggs
Jim Despart
Michael Braden.
Pyndeer
Kward
I usally just PM them personnally if I have question.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Also I seen Micheal Anderson on hear the other day, and don't forget about Chance 82(Chance B), 3dmama,and Tony tazza!

Hey DB that pnydeer:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts