Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dose anyone know why they havent posted the results from the so called IBO worlds. Are they afraid to post them since so many people didnt get to shoot. I am interested to see how the guy that was 12 points behind me finished since he got to shoot and I didn't I wonder if the ones that ended up being called the winners really feel like they won since they didn't get to shot against all the shooters in thier class. Maybe the IBO has not posted the results to spare the so called winners.

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
The results have been posted for some time. They may be a little hard to find on the IBO site, for some.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Wrong Attitude

I can tell you that "Yes" I feel like a winner. I practiced long and hard for this shoot. I took 2nd place in the HC. I would have liked to seen everybody finish the shoot. I've heard alot of whinning about this and it's getting old. You should've shot the 1st day like it was your only day. The guy that was 12 pts. behind you was probably on a different range than you was. His score was good enough to make the cut for that range.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Firs of all I appoligise for not seeing the results. thank you for the sarcasum. and yes I am mad about not shooting I do shoot every day the best day I can. and did dam good ,I think it sucks that I took three days off work drove 12 hours and saw 11 people that were behind my score shoot just because they shoot a different range and the people that shot the other range did not place up in the top anyway except the one who won and he was 8 below me so if I want to be mad about spending over a thousand dollars to not get a chance to prove myself. than I will and you cant tell me you would not also.

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
jwylie, I can understand your frustration. Things didn't go as planned for allot of people. However, there must have been some who shot higher scores than you on the same course. Logic would dictate that the other course was somewhat tougher, given the scores. Who knows, had you shot the other course maybe you would have made the cut. But maybe not. Unfortunately there's no longer any way to tell. I congratulate the winners. They went through the same set of circumstances as everyone else. Then shot the same course as everyone else on Sunday, winning their respective classes.

·
Registered
104 Posts
ASA Classic – Aug 8 – 10
Men’s Open Pro
1. Richard Leftwich
2. Paul Thompson
3. Colin Boothe
4. Jack Wallace II
5. Eric Griggs – Hoyt
6. Charles Custer
7. Randy Winslett