Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shot an 2014 Agenda 6 today and was very impressed. Haven't had a new compound bow in 20 years but have recently picked it up again. I must admit I have been sticker shocked but that is life I guess. I would prefer to spend money to have somebody in my own country working rather than somebody overseas. I'm not bashing other countries or stuff like that but I know these are tough times for a lot of folks. I just feel that I should try support American workers when I can. Does anyone know if they manufacture in America, particularly their Flagship models? God bless and Merry Christmas ( yes, I do still believe in calling it Christmas:)

·
Registered
540 Posts
According to http://www.beararcheryproducts.com/contact

Employment Opportunities
For Gainesville, FL manufacturing related positions submit resumes to [email protected]

For Gainesville, FL plant positions, please print and fill out this form then mail it to:
Bear Archery
Attn: Human Resources
4600 SW 41st Blvd.
Gainesville, FL 32608
For Marketing and Engineering opportunities submit resumes to [email protected]

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
they are made here in Florida. it's their only bow plant. their home office is in Indiana though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. Many years ago I spent a summer in Gainesville. I seem to recall a Fred Bear building of some kind. I don't recall if it was an office or some type of museum of some kind.

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
They use to have the Fred Bear museum at the factory. It is now their Pro Shop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts