Archery Talk Forum banner

Where are you from? (choose the one that best suits you)

• North America

Votes: 121 84.6%
  • Central America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South America

• Europe

Votes: 14 9.8%
  • Australia

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Africa

• Asia

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Middle East

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, there are many people here from many different countries. How many people do we have in each part of the world?

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That counts as North america. It doesn't matter for you anyway since you are from OK. lol

Oh yea, if you are from other please tell us where :)

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hey I was born and raised in Hawaii. I just happen to be lucky enough to live in Oklahoma... Wheres daniel boone when I need backup..hahahh

And YES, I did check OTHER......:D

·
Registered
761 Posts
From New Zealand of course -- the land where we can hunt 365 days a year !!!!! And we have nothing that will bite you back !! Apart from stroppy pigs that is !!

Oh, and did I mention the greatest Rugby team in the Universe ---"The ALL Blacks" !!!

·
Registered
701 Posts
different country

kiwibowpro said:
Oh, and did I mention the greatest Rugby team in the Universe ---"The ALL Blacks" !!!
Tss ... Tss ... Tss ... well ... my problem at the moment is that I'm not so sure that you are wrong kiwibowpro :D :D

Ok Brad ... I'm french ... I was born in Toulouse , capital of 'high' Languedoc ... I live in Montpellier, capital of 'low' Languedoc ... I had a little 3 years break in Paris but I really prefer southern climate and way of life ... and mediterranean seasides :cool: ...

·
Registered
213 Posts
kiwibowpro said:
I agree with Doume, we'll see next month who are the greatest !

Born, living ant working around Paris, France... Full of archery clubs and competitions !
Not as shiny as Southern France, but the storms are less strong and violent !:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts