Archery Talk Forum banner

Where can a Montreal visitor (from the US) shoot archery in Montreal?

1611 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  bernardinifan
Hi - my husband and I just started archery (we are very excited!) and would like to practice while we are on vacation in Montreal in two weeks. We both shoot with compound bows. Can anyone recommend indoor and/or outdoor ranges where we can shoot without having to join a club or get a special license?

Thank you!
Meredith - Virginia, United States
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
659 Posts
montreal is a pretty big place and there are a few clubs that will let you shoot without becoming a member. where exactly in Montreal will you be staying ? that way i can recommend a club closer to your location.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
montreal is a pretty big place and there are a few clubs that will let you shoot without becoming a member. where exactly in Montreal will you be staying ? that way i can recommend a club closer to your location.
Thank you! We are going to be staying near the airport Thursday night, but we have a car and will be heading up to the Mont Tremblant area for 2 days before driving back down to Montreal for a day. So, ideally, we're looking for someplace we can hit between Montreal and Mont Tremblant to the north.

Regards,
Meredith

· Registered
659 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.