Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 97' S10 Pickup and am wondering where I can get a fairly large PSE Archery back window decal? I looked on ebay and PSE's official site and their is no big decals on their. Any ideas on where I could get one?
Preferably red,white or black in colors...

·
Registered
522 Posts
Any local vinyl guy should be able to make one for you prob far cheaper then buying one through PSE if you were to find one.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I don't put Manufacturers window graphics on my truck for security purposes. It advertises the contents of your vehicles to thieves.

I've had two friends have their bows stolen out of the vehicles. One had a big Bowtech graphic on his window. The other had a Mathews.

Then again, I do live in a large city where scumbags are far more plentiful.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
Pse gives them to you when you buy a new bow. You can contact pse and see what they want for them. The one I got with my bow is about 8" x 8 1/2" although it does look larger than that on the window. As mentioned you can try e-bay also.

·
Registered
194 Posts
They also make them in black and the new skullworks! Pretty sweet looking I think!

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I had the local guy that does vinyl decals and lettering/ vehicle wraps make these up for me. They're on my 99 2 door Tahoe.

And as for them stealing outta my rig because of the decals, all I have to say about that is that they better hope I don't catch them in the act.....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
The ladies do love PSE power in their hands.... its a proven fact :D

·
Registered
11,266 Posts
bought my full back glass mathews decal on e bay.. full size silverado and it takes up almost the whole window.. i paid right around 30.00 for it..

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
I would think huge decals would be an invitation for someone to break into your truck

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

·
Team 4 Play
17,306 Posts

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
If you have a sticker on the window that doesn't mean you leave it in the vehicle, seems like you're just asking for trouble.
The only time my bow is in the car is when I'm transporting it. Other than that it's either in my hand or locked up in the house.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If it is a window perforated material that does not have a laminate on it you will be able to see through it just fine as long as it's not wet. Water will set between the holes and make it difficult to see through.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I don't put Manufacturers window graphics on my truck for security purposes. It advertises the contents of your vehicles to thieves.

I've had two friends have their bows stolen out of the vehicles. One had a big Bowtech graphic on his window. The other had a Mathews.

Then again, I do live in a large city where scumbags are far more plentiful.

Kind of sucks ya cant even put a sticker on your own property any more!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts