Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did the 2014 NEW Excal thread go? The new bows with their specs are gone? What's up with that???

·
Registered
11,779 Posts
Yes, , , an explanation would be appreciated mods... thanks

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're all like kids at Christmas waiting for the NEXT best bow & we get some legit pictures & spec's & poof!!!! If there was an offending post or two could not just delete the offending posts??

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Did Excal consider it a premature...mm..leak and request it be pulled? It did seem to going down the road of an Excal/Middleton "debate."

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Got pulled off CN as well. Still on a couple other forums and one other place as well. Want to sell some more old ones before Christmas. LOL

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did Excal consider it a premature...mm..leak and request it be pulled? It did seem to going down the road of an Excal/Middleton "debate."
Yea I noticed last night posters were comparing triggers & how loud BEFORE the bow was even released & then tossing in THEIR DTM FanBoy two cents! This DEBATE is getting old! The Fanboys PRO & CON need to grow up!!

·
Vendor
5,694 Posts
I requested it closed...the info was let out earlier than Excal really wanted to be so I asked it be shut down to keep the info spread to a minimum...kinda late now, but I did what I was asked of me..No matter, we are only days away from the show anyway at this point
Wyvern

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I requested it closed...the info was let out earlier than Excal really wanted to be so I asked it be shut down to keep the info spread to a minimum...kinda late now, but I did what I was asked of me..No matter, we are only days away from the show anyway at this point
Wyvern
Legit reason......I'm just glad it was not deep sixed because of the usual in-fighting!!

·
Registered
937 Posts
I saved a copy of the new crossbow information just to have a look at the new crossbows. I wonder if they will be on backorder like the other Matrix models were when they were released? What do you think Dave at Wyvern Creations?
Thanks,
Raymond

·
Vendor
5,694 Posts
they are telling me sometime in Febuary to start shipping...we shall see..
Wyvern

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Yeah I was wondering where it went last night. I like the snow camo excal! Pretty bow
Beautiful bow.

Unfortunately it went that way. There are Fanboys for every bow. Its NOT an exclusive idea. All have them and always will.

Just see it as more options for everyone. Thank GOD for options. Would be so boring if we only had one bow to choose from.

Brian

·
Registered
28,189 Posts
That intercept supercoil looks pretty cool. And of course the matrix 330 that I've already decided to get.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts