Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at all the online stores and they all seem to be geard for HUNTING archers.

I hunt and this is fine, but where do the target shooters go?

I want to look at:
Scopes
Toxonix
SureLock
Vbars
Stablizers

That kind of stuff.

Thanks

Tim

·
Archery Coach
23,316 Posts
My wife's target oriented shop (which buys a ton of stuff from LAS:D

·
Occam's Razor
9,096 Posts
Better yet, get Lancasters catalog........many more items than on-line.............ck

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Lancaster is good for online purchases and things you need quick and your pro shop can not order, but the best place to go is to a local pro shop.

·
Occam's Razor
9,096 Posts
mrchaos101 said:
I got a lancasters catalog but it is all hunting. THere isn't much of anything for target shooting.
Then you must have a different one than me. If you don't like that go directly to each source for each item, have fun...........................ck

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
clayking said:
Then you must have a different one than me. If you don't like that go directly to each source for each item, have fun...........................ck

Your right duded... I looked at it and it was the Edors LOL sorry. I just emailed Lancasters and asked for copy to be mailed to me. THanks

TIm

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Lancaster gets my vote - great bunch & they will help you out anyway they can. I have purchased from them & they are great.

I also really like Keystone, they are not as target & 3-D heavy as Lancaster but they have great prices & great customer service.

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Don't forget one of our own.............Pinwheel products.
And not to be put in the same sentence....Discount Archery.
Thenof coarse Ellet bros.............not much of a selection,but what a seductive voice!
Jerry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts