Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought from a place called South Coast fiber optics in the past and now can't seem to find their website. I just bought some from Fitzfiber and while the service and product was good I remember South Coast being quite a bit cheaper. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Fitz is more expensive than everyone else for a reason. There fibers are alot brighter, more consistant and more durable than ALL of the fibers that I have ever seen. They aren't that expensive. $5 for 40" of fiber. They are cheaper and last longer than my nocks do.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Fitz fiber is certainly worth the cost. I would go through twice as much south coast fiber to get one in a pin from them breaking. The Fitz is flexable enough to do almost anything with. Plus, my SD fiber is only about 1.5 to 2 inchs long and is brighter than the south coast using about 9 to 10 inches.
Dan

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
fiber

What MeanV2 said try Toyo1 great fiber reasonable price.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just went ahead and went with the fitz. they were willing and i was ready, we've all been there.

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Q2DEATH said:
i just went ahead and went with the fitz. they were willing and i was ready, we've all been there.
LOL...you did the right thing grasshopper:wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts