Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Stick Flinger
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been out of the market for a while and haven't purchased shafts for years. What are some good shops for purchasing shafts. I'm leaning towards blackeagle rampage .001 300 spine. I have a dozen I won and they fly like darts. Just looking for shafts since I make up my own arrows. I've been shooting trad for years and the grizz sticks I have just don't blow up so I havn't needed to purchase any more. I also shoot compound and that is what my new purchase will be for.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Lancaster Archery for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Jerry Ratliff at South Shore archery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Hunter of many things
11,995 Posts
AT classifieds or eBay

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
There used to be tons of Victory arrows sold in the AT classifieds, like 9 years ago. Seems that Victory was just getting started and they would let anyone with a pulse sell arrows and, IIRC, would drop ship them for the seller. They were CHEAP. Like a dozen V Force HVs for $66 delivered. I bought 3 dozen at that price.

These days, there are dozens of places to buy from, but bargains can be found on ebay and AT classifieds.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Lancaster or from Black Eagle direct. Lancaster's as most BE but not all shafts like Zombie Slayers. Lancaster will cut to size.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
+1 for Lancaster's. You can buy just 1, 2, 3, of any brand they offer. Plus they have Great service.

·
USMC 04/2005-05/2013
3,603 Posts
Southshore Archery or Lancaster Archery

·
Registered
18,211 Posts
There used to be tons of Victory arrows sold in the AT classifieds, like 9 years ago. Seems that Victory was just getting started and they would let anyone with a pulse sell arrows and, IIRC, would drop ship them for the seller. They were CHEAP. Like a dozen V Force HVs for $66 delivered. I bought 3 dozen at that price.

These days, there are dozens of places to buy from, but bargains can be found on ebay and AT classifieds.
All i shoot are victory hvs. Just bought 3 doz fletched arrows off ebay for $75 a doz shipped. Of course ill strip the vanes and refletch, but that was too good a deal to pass on i thought. Especially since they are kinda hard to come by

·
Registered
889 Posts
Bowhunter supply store for me, and they will cut them for free.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts