Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I blew out my shoulder this week putting up stands and it requires surgery which will just have to wait till after season. I have a switchback XT in 70lbs and I need a bow that I can adjust betwen 50-60lbs.

I was looking at the Martin Bengal (I don't want to buy another $700 bow for one season)...

So I called 5 Martin dealers that were within 45 and 200 miles of my house today. I got those 5 off the martin website as dealers....

One said he didn't carry martins
One said "Ummm I'm not sure if we carry Martins or not"
The other 3 had never heard of the bengal.

So any ideas since they are dealer only bows?

·
Real helos, have 2 rotors
10,241 Posts
If you are near the Quad City IL/IA area I know where one is.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL How dumb am I?

If you go the martin online store the bengal isn't listed....

but if you go the bengal info there's a little button that says purchase and can be bought online. Looked at it for a long time...till someone posted you can purchase them online. Doh.

·
tmolina
1,933 Posts
Try buying it directly from Martin

You can buy it directly from Martin Archery on their website. From a previous message I just read it might be shipped from a dealer that has it in stock even though you order it directly from Martin...
TM

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tmolina said:
You can buy it directly from Martin Archery on their website. From a previous message I just read it might be shipped from a dealer that has it in stock even though you order it directly from Martin...
TM
Thanks I just saw that thread. It's clear as mud on their website...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts