Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· JB WELD PRO STAFFER
13,674 Posts
maybe hunting

· Straight Shooter
6,656 Posts
I was wondering this too, especially everytime I look at a thread about a newish broadhead.....and I'm really looking forward to a test starring Slick Trick's new 2008 offerings, the Razortrick and Grizztrick....

· She's baaaaack!!!!
20,602 Posts
Did the hogs eat him? You gotta' watch where you squat in hog country.

I heard a lighter fella' got carried off by an owl. Snatched right out of his treestand................. I don't know if it's true or not but that's what he told his wife when he came home 3 days later.

· Premium Member
17,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did the hogs eat him? You gotta' watch where you squat in hog country.

I heard a lighter fella' got carried off by an owl. Snatched right out of his treestand................. I don't know if it's true or not but that's what he told his wife when he came home 3 days later.
I don't know about all that but nobody replied after your post. I think they were staring at your avatar! :tongue: :D

· Registered
3,409 Posts
He is in the process of moving and very busy with work

· In 'Da Head
24,270 Posts
No worries Rx...I'm still alive and well. I haven't had much AT time as of late and when I do get a chance I try to respond to PM's. I'm definitely loving Texas and wondering why I didn't move a few years ago.
Good luck this season:beer:

Now I sure hope the fella from Kansas that posted paid attention in U.S. Geography class:zip::D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.