Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
84,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to go on a Mt lion hunt with my bow Maybe 2010. I have looked at some place but seem over priced. Any suggetions. This will be my first MT hunt.

·
Vendor
84,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hunt

Does anyone know of a good place to hunt mountain Lion ??

·
Vendor
84,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mountain Lion hunt

I did they are $4000. I was wondering if you can get a good hunt for less money ?

·
Registered
175 Posts
stickandstring outfitter or something like that in Utah
I have seen some positive feedback from archers on bowsite.com
reasonable price if I remember

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Interesting proposition. I'm curious as to what those who know more about this say about the element of danger.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Its not dangerous unless you wound them and chase them into a corner or some thickets then it gets really fun.

I am not totally sure but I believe you can use hounds in AZ as well which I would suggest if possible.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i live in eastern oregon and we have a big cat population here, too many IMO. I would suggest a DIY hunt here. you can hunt almost year round here for the lion. i have heard of many harvested already this year. there are two units with an over population of them, according to fish/wildlife. good luck!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
i live in eastern oregon and we have a big cat population here, too many IMO. I would suggest a DIY hunt here. you can hunt almost year round here for the lion. i have heard of many harvested already this year. there are two units with an over population of them, according to fish/wildlife. good luck!!

Yeah, here in SW Oregon too. Just hang out around the edge of town and you'll probably hit one with your car.
Really, you can probably do a DIY hunt for them in many places. Just don't use my neighbors cat as bait! ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I wonder, are you able to hunt mt lion without dogs?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts