Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i know they had a shoot at the HILLBILLY TODAY.....

so lets here what the results are.......for todays round

·
Administrator
65,518 Posts
I is here... and I saw a lot of good shooters today.. but.. I have no results, only the two that shot with me, who kicked my butt.. :ROFLMAO:

I heard a few commenting on their shooting, so.. I wasn't alone.. :zip:

But I'm sure some X's was killed today on Billy's porch. I'll be back tomorrow early to redeem my performance from today. :embara: :wink: :cheers:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I is here... and I saw a lot of good shooters today.. but.. I have no results, only the two that shot with me, who kicked my butt.. :ROFLMAO:

I heard a few commenting on their shooting, so.. I wasn't alone.. :zip:

But I'm sure some X's was killed today on Billy's porch. I'll be back tomorrow early to redeem my performance from today. :embara: :wink: :cheers:
what the ....is this the best reporting we can get out of MARYLAND....where is HAS BEEN

bunch of window lickers at this shoot or what:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
65,518 Posts
I didn't sign up for the news team this weekend.... Has Been should know some oFISHal results... Don't know how many shot twice today.. some didn't. :wink:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't sign up for the news team this weekend.... Has Been should know some oFISHal results... Don't know how many shot twice today.. some didn't. :wink:
look hot melt.....we aint looking for OFficial results....

just some simple commentary of how some of our AT FRIENDS shot....

you know.....you glue stick......HINKY......HAS BEEN......DARRINM.....THE SHOOTER.....BOBBYP.....and any others

·
Registered
251 Posts
I know Hinky dropped 2,
i had a read bad day,
LIL Jeri 297 46 she was off also. Not sure of anyone else.We shot the 11am line.
will post up tommorow after i get back.
We missed having the greatOne come buy.

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know Hinky dropped 2,
i had a read bad day,
LIL Jeri 297 46 she was off also. Not sure of anyone else.We shot the 11am line.
will post up tommorow after i get back.
We missed having the greatOne come buy.
i wish i could have come....but im getting ready for a tuesday departure to the land of the great safari.......

u give lil jeri my regards....and u shoot better tomorrow also...looks like if id have shown, ole hinky would be at least ONE down:tongue:

·
Registered
14,613 Posts
Hey obt, have a safe trip and I'll be heere at home waiting for the low down report that only you will be reporting back to us sitting at home.

got me a new laptop brother and I'm all moved be in to my house

hood

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey obt, have a safe trip and I'll be heere at home waiting for the low down report that only you will be reporting back to us sitting at home.

got me a new laptop brother and I'm all moved be in to my house

hood
now that you mention it....when you get here...ill send you home with one of the old laptops i have.......its yours...just for the asking

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Sorry for the lack of response to THIS OBT thread!!!

I was busy watchin' the Heels lock up a spot in the final four!!!!!!!!!!

Now let's see if we can get Davidson to do it ONE (and only ONE) more time tomorrow!!!!

As for the happinins in Cumberlind......................

Hinky 58
Young Jedi 57
Bobby P 57
The Taxidermist 53
Bobby Wise 299 51
Rattleman Struggled
Hasbeen 0
The "non" Shooter 0
DarrinM 0
One NO SHow Tie 0
MDBowhunter 0

Unknowns:
Dirk
Sabrina
Darrin's Girl (Colleen)
Sean Nance
Corrine
Ford Tech
Ford Tech Jr Jr

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Changed my work travel plans this week so I could attend...then got called away for an emergency! :cry:

Was looking forward to it this year...although I would have been greatly disappointed since someONE didn't show. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,613 Posts
now that you mention it....when you get here...ill send you home with one of the old laptops i have.......its yours...just for the asking

I ain't asking for nothin, Im just loading it up

sorry for hi-jacking

but

It helps keep the post TTT:wink:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry for the lack of response to THIS OBT thread!!!

I was busy watchin' the Heels lock up a spot in the final four!!!!!!!!!!

Now let's see if we can get Davidson to do it ONE (and only ONE) more time tomorrow!!!!

As for the happinins in Cumberlind......................

Hinky 58
Young Jedi 57
Bobby P 57
The Taxidermist 53
Bobby Wise 299 51
Rattleman Struggled
Hasbeen 0
The "non" Shooter 0
DarrinM 0
One NO SHow Tie 0
MDBowhunter 0

Unknowns:
Dirk
Sabrina
Darrin's Girl (Colleen)
Sean Nance
Corrine
Ford Tech
Ford Tech Jr Jr
looks like some are shooting really good....

and looks like HINKY has some competition.......the JEDI is right there....BOBBY P right there...........looks like things will be very interesting tomorrow

now what happened to DARRINM AND HAS BEEN

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I didn't do too well
1st round shot a blueberry 299-52X
2nd round (bad Idea) 300-46X :thumbs_do
Too much for one day, oh well next time. Good luck to all Sunday

·
Registered
14,613 Posts
as a 28 time state champion, I want to meet this hinkle in the barn when I (The Hood) comes out to play.

yep, I need to have some goal on my outing...............

58 ain't..................(you know what I can't write)

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I didn't do too well
1st round shot a blueberry 299-52X
2nd round (bad Idea) 300-46X :thumbs_do
Too much for one day, oh well next time. Good luck to all Sunday
dont sweat it...at least you were there putting up a number and shooting some arrows.....good job for that part....

and your second round dont look bad at all

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
dont sweat it...at least you were there putting up a number and shooting some arrows.....good job for that part....

and your second round dont look bad at all
Thanks OBT, I had a good time for my first time up in hillbilly counrty. just 10 x shy of my average. Not trying to make excuses but I did have a different bow with new strings new higher power lense and different arrows then I had been shooting. A little different then what I was used to. Well its Hartford next. Good luck on your Safari

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
now what happened to DARRINM AND HAS BEEN
They've been hanging around YOU too long!!!

as a 28 time state champion, I want to meet this hinkle in the barn when I (The Hood) comes out to play.

yep, I need to have some goal on my outing...............

58 ain't..................(you know what I can't write)
58 is 11 shy of purrrfect Hoodrat!!!!

I'd be glad to meet you at the barn, bring that vest with you! I need some TP!!!!

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks OBT, I had a good time for my first time up in hillbilly counrty. just 10 x shy of my average. Not trying to make excuses but I did have a different bow with new strings new higher power lense and different arrows then I had been shooting. A little different then what I was used to. Well its Hartford next. Good luck on your Safari
hey, shame on you for changing up all that stuff right before the states....

and i hear you on dropping off the average.....its a bummer and personal let down....but to many others....the second score you shot is outstanding....

see you on the return trip

1 - 20 of 27 Posts