Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Admin) See title, I've searched for a hour for leaving feedback for a buyer & long time AT/er gave up to leaving feedback for me (seller). All the talk about scammers & ways to avoid bad purchase transactions, you would think that "FEEDBACK "scores would be HIGH on the list. Please ANYONE let me know if if missed something staring me right in the face that this thread wasn't necessary. Anyone, please chime in.

Reactions: buggz2k

·
Mark
5,160 Posts
Couldn’t agree more!

Reactions: archeryfanatic1

·
Registered
894 Posts
What really sucks is that I've done a bunch of deals since the switch so not only is all of my old feedback gone, but I cant even add the new stuff

·
Registered
17,400 Posts
Don't have to worry about it as it is HISTORY & won't be seen again. If didn't have it ready to go when they started the new program means that there won't be feedback available. There is no way that this new program is even close to being an improvement!

Reactions: JWalmsley27

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
I dont like to be negative.But this change to this site sucks!! The old site was user friendly and easy to use.On top of u could see everyone's feedback score.

·
Slinging Arrows
671 Posts
I'm surprised we haven't had more "I Was scammed" posts since the change over. We're all anxiously waiting for the feedback to return. We might be living in a pipe dream.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
I hate to say it, but it's probably gone for good, I had a perfect score with well over 100 transactions, I really don't know if I want to take the risk moving forward.

·
Registered
Elite Gt500, Elite Envy, Reign 6
1,768 Posts
Feed back is gone for good. At least all of our old feed back is. If it wasn't then it would of been added to the new site already. If they do add a feed back feature again we will all have to start all over. Thank you AT.

·
Registered
583 Posts
The format of this new site is very similar to rokslide (not quite the same) and rokslide got feedback a couple of months ago. I wouldn’t be so pessimistic. It might still be in the works, although the old feedback is assuredly lost and not coming back

·
Registered
7,617 Posts
Always a little fascinated at these "where's the feedback" and "it was so important" threads, as if no one remembers how every couple of weeks on the old platform someone was complaining about receiving only about half of the feedbacks for their transactions... Heck, open this thread and there is three or four such "why don't people leave feedback" threads in the recommended readings...

Yes, it was handy, but not my only determinate for dealing with someone; would like it to come back but if not I'll just rely on those other factors more.

Reactions: archeryfanatic1

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am surprised that someone hasn’t started a ”good guys” thread and asked it to be stickied. That is what I have seen on other forums that didn’t have feedback.

Not as simple as checking feedback on someone’s profile, but a quick thread search on someone’s username could ease some minds.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I am surprised that someone hasn’t started a ”good guys” thread and asked it to be stickied. That is what I have seen on other forums that didn’t have feedback.

Not as simple as checking feedback on someone’s profile, but a quick thread search on someone’s username could ease some minds.
There have been numerous posts like that started. They’ve all gotten just a few posts and then faded away.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts