Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 PSE Response and I have a few questions about the point where the cables cross.

1. Is there a name for this specific point on the bow?
2. When I removed the cables from the cable guide they naturally cross below where the cable guard sits. When I received the bow the cable guide was situated in a way that made the cables crossed above it. I've set them to cross below the guide and it seem it have a smoother draw. Does anyone know where it is designed to cross?
3. Are there model specific owners/users manuals for bows!? I can only find a general 2019 PSE manual.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
The cable slide goes on with the short groove toward the riser. The cable coming off the top cam module goes through the short groove of the slide (closest to the riser). The cable coming off the split payout goes through the long groove (away from the riser) and crosses the inside (shelf side) of the other cable (cable coming off the to cam module). So the cables will cross below the cable slide. It's the same routing on the PSE Hybrid cams if you equate the split end of the buss cable on the hybrids with the split payout end of the Top Evolve cam cable.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dewboy! That's how it's running and it's been shooting great!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts