Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've search AT but would like to ask again if theres any other reputable place that sells arrow wraps with a decent selection of cool designs.
I got the arrow wrap site, battle drum, pathfinder, onestringer ?
any other to consider ?

also how do some of you apply them so they go on straight ?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Battledrumwraps is what I recommend and as far as putting them on, it just takes a little practice. Eyeball it the best you can. Thats all I do.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I took a design to a custom graphics sign company and they made the wraps for my sons arrows. gave me 20 wraps and didnt charge me anything.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Check out onestringer...they make anything u can come up with..awesome customer service also

·
Registered
633 Posts
Love my Battle Drums!

I use a mouse pad as a cushon to apply them. Lets me really press the arrow down while rolling them on.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was thinking of just ordering something they already offer.

though I do have another question about custom orders, do you need to give them the design or just give them an idea of the design.
or say take this part of this design & add this part of another design from what they already offer, etc....

·
Registered
92 Posts
there is a guy on here selling them custom

·
USAF Retired
3,381 Posts
Google

Arrow Wraps or Custom Arrow Wraps

I've search AT but would like to ask again if theres any other reputable place that sells arrow wraps with a decent selection of cool designs.
I got the arrow wrap site, battle drum, pathfinder, onestringer ?
any other to consider ?

also how do some of you apply them so they go on straight ?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Onestringer!

Just got mine from ONESTRINGER last week, and they are awesome! They made me some with my "BLACKJACK BOWSTRINGS" logo on it. I got them in a couple of days. They look incredible, and they are very affordable.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
for custom wraps do they or are they allowed to use other peoples designs be whatever it is or who ever designed it ?
I ask only because of they would be making money off those wraps with that design on it, wouldnt those people want their cut ?
you mention bowjack, I've also see other things including well know cartoon charactor (the WB alien, could of sworn it was on a wrap)

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
my vote goes for onestringer they can make anything you want or just give them some ideas and they come up with some great stuff for you

·
Registered
725 Posts
Onestringer is the best for custom wraps, but if you just want some cheap, solid color wraps then go to E-Bay and look up Muzzy Hunter. $3 per dozen and free shipping, and they hold up really great!! -Chris

1 - 15 of 15 Posts