Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Bow Bender
6,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done a number of on-line searches but have came up nada on finding any of these shafts. Does anyone know where I can get a dozen fairly quickly?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
cabelas and bass pro had them on their site and in the archery catalogs

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Almost anything that you would ever need archery related can be bought from Lancaster.

·
Bow Bender
6,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay. Read exactly what I am looking for again. I double checked all three places suggested and they do not carry....Beman Max Elite MFX shafts

Anyone else know where I might get a dozen to try out?

·
Bow Bender
6,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
patriotvft said:
try giving jerry a pm. i know he carries or carried beman. i sure he could order you some if need be...walt
Okay. Who is Jerry and where might I find him here? Is that his screen name?

·
Bow Bender
6,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, found him. You mean Jerry who likes to shoot car doors and microwaves, and kills Elk on video and loves to make things so sharp that all you guys are wearing bandaids trying to use the technique in his sharpening video? Yeah, I know THAT Jerry...

Oh BTW, he is all out too.

Anyone else know where I can buy some of these shafts?

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
I have personally ask Lancaster about these shafts and they said they do carry them and will do mail order on them. Last year Beman would not allow mail order on the Elite series of shafts but this year they can. I don't think they are listed on the online catalog. Try calling Lancaster Archery.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Super 91..I live in Illinois. There is a pro shop in Monticello, IL called Backwoods Archery. I bought mine there and they are great arrows.

Look them up on the internet and I'm sure they'll ship them to you quickly.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
wrong jerry

michigander is his AT name. super nice guy and he can dress them up better than anyone(dipping, cresting,..). check his posts in the classifieds for examples of his work.

·
Bow Bender
6,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JTM said:
Super 91..I live in Illinois. There is a pro shop in Monticello, IL called Backwoods Archery. I bought mine there and they are great arrows.

Look them up on the internet and I'm sure they'll ship them to you quickly.
I found them on line. I will give them a call tomorrow if I can't get them sooner.

Thanks!

·
Bow Bender
6,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
patriotvft said:
michigander is his AT name. super nice guy and he can dress them up better than anyone(dipping, cresting,..). check his posts in the classifieds for examples of his work.
Thanks, I'll give him a try too.

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Super 91 said:
Okay. Read exactly what I am looking for again. I double checked all three places suggested and they do not carry....Beman Max Elite MFX shafts

Anyone else know where I might get a dozen to try out?

OK. So you checked LAS. I say you are wrong. On pg 57 of their NEW WISH BOOK they are there. The black shafts are $75 and the camo ones are $90. You must have gone to the website that hasn't been updated completly yet.

·
Bow Bender
6,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Brown Hornet said:
OK. So you checked LAS. I say you are wrong. On pg 57 of their NEW WISH BOOK they are there. The black shafts are $75 and the camo ones are $90.
You must have gone to the website that hasn't been updated completly yet.
Right. I do not have a LAN catalog close by. I was just wanting to find a place I could punch in the credit card and get some on their way. Getting lazy in my young age.....:confused: :wink:

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Super 91 said:
Right. I do not have a LAN catalog close by. I was just wanting to find a place I could punch in the credit card and get some on their way. Getting lazy in my young age.....:confused: :wink:

Well you must not be good at online shopping because I just wen to their site and they are also on there.

http://www.lancasterarchery.com/shop/default.php?cPath=38_79_65_87

It still amazes me that anyone could call themselves an archer/bowhunter and not have atleasta one Lancaster catalog. With you living in Va if you order today you will get your arrows tomorrow but Wed at the latest.

·
Bow Bender
6,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Guess what? Lancaster had everything I needed. Big surprise huh? Now I got several types of shafts coming my way to look over. Looks like I will be shooting my Gold Tips this year though. Then things are flying better than ever!

·
Bow Bender
6,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Brown Hornet said:
Well you must not be good at online shopping because I just wen to their site and they are also on there.

http://www.lancasterarchery.com/shop/default.php?cPath=38_79_65_87

It still amazes me that anyone could call themselves an archer/bowhunter and not have atleasta one Lancaster catalog. With you living in Va if you order today you will get your arrows tomorrow but Wed at the latest.

Do you mind getting off my ass? SHOW ME where in that link that there are Beman Max Elite MFX shafts? And if you read my post, I said I did not have a Lancaster catalog handy. I do have a pile of them, just didn't have one while sitting at the computer I was on that night. And I know their service, I have ordered from them a number of times.

So unless you just felt like posting a sideways joke, just get off my butt, deal?

·
Bow Bender
6,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
patriotvft said:
i dont see the elites on that page either.
Thank you. At least someone else other than me doesn't see what isn't there.

"I must be the worst on-line shopper".....at least I know what I want to buy. I bet he would have bought the Black Max shafts thinking he was buying the Elites.....:confused: :wink:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts