Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where would be a great place to look for Scent Lok clothing? I live in Florida and would like to try out scent lok clothing but it is very warm 90 plus degrees during half of the season, and fairly cold during the latter half, in the 30's. I have thought about base slayers with very light weight pants and shirt over them. Any thoughts? I have also thought about a Savanna coverall set. I have a local shop that sells this stuff and there price is actually about the same as Cabela's once you include shipping, but I would like to get the best deal possible. Ebay seems kind of risky because one of the sellers only has rejects but claims that they only have stitching issues that have been corrected. Any thoughts would be great...

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
Try Cabelas, Bass Pro, Gander Mountain, Keystone Country Store, ......... In short, catalogs are the best bet if your local sporting goods store does not have it.

If your local sporting goods store does have it, buy local. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Try an archery pro shop or hunting goods store...Sometimes the owners, if you know them...will cut you a break. I have recieved "big" discounts on Scent Blocker suits from local dealers where I frequent.

Dave

·
Team 11
3,002 Posts
I've bought some scent lok from the mossy oak outlet in Destin, FL for a decent price. Check them out if you are in the panhandle.

virgil

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks

ondavirg said:
I've bought some scent lok from the mossy oak outlet in Destin, FL for a decent price. Check them out if you are in the panhandle.

virgil
I will be over there in a few weeks or so to visit my in-laws and I will check them out. Thank you again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts