Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to watch full deer hunting episodes. Does anybody know what website to go to. I have been on the Primos site and watched all them (a couple of times) now I need some new videos. Anybody help me out?

·
Registered
519 Posts
midwestwhitetail.com is a pretty good site! check it out!

·
Registered
511 Posts
You will be very hard pressed to find a better on-line hunting show than at heartlandbowhunter.com. Those guys have it nailed. I love that show. I feel like I'm right there with them. And their choice of music to go with their awesome filming is perfect. Check it out.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
youtube.com is better than all that commercialized BS if you can't fast-forward through the commercials...

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
You will be very hard pressed to find a better on-line hunting show than at heartlandbowhunter.com. Those guys have it nailed. I love that show. I feel like I'm right there with them. And their choice of music to go with their awesome filming is perfect. Check it out.
i totally agree! really like this show. the camera work is fantastic, very high quality and just a good show. give them a look.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just watched the "Silo" episode on Heartland bowhunter and all I can saw is WOW!!!! watching that show on my tv was just amazing. And best part, very few advertisements that take up half the show, great camera angles, music, and some big deer. I think I just found a show for me to watch at work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts