Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bow that is brand new but needs new strings cause a few stands got cut! If I order some offline I don't know of anywhere to have them but on and set up right? So where can I trust to have a new set put on and tuned properly? F.Y.I it is a bowtech/diamond Carnivore 31.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I'd recommend you shoot look at Wicked 1 Strings. Joe makes a heck of set of strings and he can tune it for you. Any questions feel free to contact me and I can get you in touch with Joe

·
Registered
756 Posts
Hijack!!!!!!! all custom string makers on AT are good, What about the shop you got it at? Can't they tune your bow? If not send it to Crackers, he'll set you up good.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Id recommend you get a local shop at you or some of your friends really really trust. It can be kinda hard to tune when your not with the bow. You can get all the accessories right but there is that dang little peep to deal with. If not local there are a few GREAT builders and tuners on this sight. Just do your research

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Contact John (Breathn here on AT). I've heard nothing but great things on John's strings and tuning.....

·
Bone Collector
5,463 Posts
I'd give Cracker's a call. He's a great tuner/string maker.

Jake

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i really just want the strings made and installed and the cams in time i can do the rest

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Now's the time to buy that portable bow press, a set of custom strings from one of the stringmakers on this forum, and dive in! Go slowly and carefully, asking questions on this forum as you go.
It's not just the money you save- it's knowing that its done right, and you'll have fun and enjoy doing it.
PS- I use the bowmaster press. and it works really well on all but the past parallel limb bows.
JMHO

1 - 20 of 20 Posts