Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got 10 acres of land that I want to build a 3D shoot on with a variety of animals or target sizes. If you were me, where would you get targets? It'll mostly be just me shooting...nothing high volume.

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
They aren't 3-D, but the Blob targets would be my choice. I'd put paper target faces on them, 3-D targets are easy for someone to steal. You may check your local Craigslist for real 3-D targets. Mine had a dealer listed with some good prices if you want animals. --BB

·
Registered
36,982 Posts

·
Vendor
24,630 Posts
I've got 10 acres of land that I want to build a 3D shoot on with a variety of animals or target sizes. If you were me, where would you get targets? It'll mostly be just me shooting...nothing high volume.
Where are you from? Makes a difference.

·
Registered
10,523 Posts
Ordered a rhinehart booner buck today from woodburyoutfitters. It was a blem target. $119! Retailed for $259

R&W was my choice until I ran into this deal.

·
OEF VI VET
6,681 Posts
The delta elite javelina is a good one for the money and for personal use the delta aim rite bear isnt bad. Also the blackout targets from basspro are made by rinehart and have signature self healing inserts and arent badly priced.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Lookup Rinehart Blem on EBay

·
OEF VI VET
6,681 Posts
Ordered a rhinehart booner buck today from woodburyoutfitters. It was a blem target. $119! Retailed for $259

R&W was my choice until I ran into this deal.
I picked up one of the booner bucks as well...it should tower over my broadhead buck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts