Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Iam a college student looking for a cheap whitetail bow hunt. I want some thing like in illinois or ohio or some where over there. Iam just looking for an afordable hunt with a good chance at a nice buck

thanks

colton

·
BOW ONLY!
2,591 Posts
Illinois tags are 400+ (not that Kansas isnt as well) but I think you might want to look at Missouri where the tags are much cheaper. I think Indiana also has inexpensive NR tags.

·
Banned
3,254 Posts
Ohio is going to be much cheaper, due to out of state license and tag fees being ridiculous in Illinois. Go to Athens County, Wayne National Forest, great hunting, and good chance at great bucks.

·
Banned
7,286 Posts
I guess my question would be why are you driving from Oregon to Illinois to bowhunt when there is plenty of good ground in Nebraska, The Dakotas, and Montana? :noidea:

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess my question would be why are you driving from Oregon to Illinois to bowhunt when there is plenty of good ground in Nebraska, The Dakotas, and Montana? :noidea:
yeah theres great hunting on our family owend land in Idaho I just kind of want a change and you dont see to many trophy record deer comeing out of lewiston not saying there not there just saying I would like a change maybey??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts