Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I have been hunting traditional archery for the last 16 years and just purchased a Carbon Spyder 34 with RK3.1 Cams. I am pretty clueless about compound hunting with the newer bows. I do know that I need to switch to a shorter draw length to be more comfortable. I did a lot of searching and came up empty, but is there any parts outlets, or is it all person to person on finding things like this. Thanks in advance and I look forward to future discussions.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Probably gonna have to go to local dealer unless you find someone who wants to swap out also. You will also need new strings and cables if you swap cams out

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's your draw length?
28" shooting a longbow and index finger to the corner of my mouth. I see some videos saying the string at the back of the eye, so we will see if it they want me to pull back a bit more. I am going to the local shop to get measured up so I get the correct modules. Thanks for all the responses.

·
Registered
53 Posts
If you are looking for draw length modules I found several different RK mods in the classifieds for around 20-25 dollars

1 - 5 of 5 Posts