Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to a back injury i will no longer be able to use my bow, so im looking to sell it. I would use archery talk but i just created my account so i cant post in the classifieds and id like the money sooner rather than later. Is ebay the best way to go?

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Ebay is going to charge you 12.5% for that privilege
Plus you have to deal with the hassles of shipping, and then the ever-present scam of "It's broken, or damaged, etc", and buyers filing disputes with PayPal, which the seller always loses.

Lots to be said for the convenience of face-to-face dealings with Craigslist or a local Facebook page.

·
Rattle Yer Head!
Ignore List Count:116 and growing...
1,699 Posts
Go to an archery shop or a pawn shop and get whatever you can out of it.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Or let your first post in here tell everyone you are selling a bow 😂
Seriously, sorry for your situation. As other have suggested try your local bow shop. FleBay, Craigslist, Facebook.

·
Rattle Yer Head!
1,699 Posts
Or let your first post in here tell everyone you are selling a bow 😂
Seriously, sorry for your situation. As other have suggested try your local bow shop. FleBay, Craigslist, Facebook.
Heh, Would have been deleted if he posted exactly what the bow was lol.

·
Registered
2009 PSE bow madness xs
451 Posts
Why couldn’t you trade it for a crossbow. It’s still archery just not vertical. You could probably do that at an archery shop

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Why couldn’t you trade it for a crossbow. It’s still archery just not vertical. You could probably do that at an archery shop
i could but i was planning on using the money to buy a home gym of sorts to help with my rehab process

·
Registered
817 Posts
You could easily hit 20 posts within a week.....

·
Rattle Yer Head!
1,699 Posts
You could easily hit 20 posts within a week.....
more like 2 minutes if he was smart and headed to the new member welcome forum. quality posts apparently dont matter there.

·
Registered
36 Posts
eBay, Craigslist or FB market place will get you the most exposure

I’ve personally sold multiple items on all 3, never sold a bow though so can’t comment on the best place for that

Like you I’ve recently joined here looking for some pieces to complete my project build but can’t post in classified sections either

1 - 20 of 56 Posts