Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
I dont think he can stay gone from here very long. I do remember him saying something about sticking some piggies with his dad.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
He went on a hog hunt here in Texas last week with his dad. I think he is probably back home by now. It probably won't be long before he's stirring things up around here again!:)
I'm not one to stir things up, and lord knows i don't want to hear the wolves howling, but i'll throw this out there....................

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not one to stir things up, and lord knows i don't want to hear the wolves howling, but i'll throw this out there....................

Ya might want to try that medium rare , us Wolves can be alittle on the tough side. And be careful not to choke on a bone. :wink:

Crazy Wolf.

·
aka former "treeslayer"
7,533 Posts
Ya might want to try that medium rare , us Wolves can be alittle on the tough side. And be careful not to choke on a bone. :wink:

Crazy Wolf.
I thought they were all spineless creatures?:confused:

·
JB WELD PRO STAFFER
13,256 Posts
Had a heck of a visit down in TX. Made a hog hunt used the rifles will post those pics in the proper forum this week sometime along with the full report.

Been Kinda sick and havent been doing much but though I would come say high to you all. Jason sorry I missed ya in TX but I been pretty sick and after the hunt didnt do much.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts

Crazy Wolf.
I don't mind if it's tough, but does it taste like chicken?

·
aka former "treeslayer"
7,533 Posts
well, I see Cookie is back......but the trip made him homesick and he paying the piper now!:pukey::wink:
I bet you wish you were back in this great place of Texas full time don't ya?

·
JB WELD PRO STAFFER
13,256 Posts
well, I see Cookie is back......but the trip made him homesick and he paying the piper now!:pukey::wink:
I bet you wish you were back in this great place of Texas full time don't ya?
OH HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!

Had a blast loved the weather already Missin the Family :cry:

Should see were my next move could be come April the 9th :wink: Hoping for The ARKLATEX OK will be ok too:wink:

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
:sick:
Hope it ain't nuttin too serious!

·
JB WELD PRO STAFFER
13,256 Posts

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I thought they were all spineless creatures?:confused:

Ya must of missed alot of school hey Texan ! Probably shouldnt have been chasing all those puggy girls around in Texas. You got us Wolves mixed up w/ the jelly fish , you know about jelly fish dont ya Texan ? :darkbeer:

Your Wolf friend .

Crazy Wolf.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Had a heck of a visit down in TX. Made a hog hunt used the rifles will post those pics in the proper forum this week sometime along with the full report.

Been Kinda sick and havent been doing much but though I would come say high to you all. Jason sorry I missed ya in TX but I been pretty sick and after the hunt didnt do much.
No problem, your dad said you were under the weather. Glad to hear you guys had a good time.

·
aka former "treeslayer"
7,533 Posts
Ya must of missed alot of school hey Texan ! Probably shouldnt have been chasing all those puggy girls around in Texas. You got us Wolves mixed up w/ the jelly fish , you know about jelly fish dont ya Texan ? :darkbeer:

Your Wolf friend .

Crazy Wolf.
I was just figuring to give you a hard time after your stay in the mental hospital (from that last thread).

What is this thing you call wolf?
Never seen one......they don't venture this far south....and the Mexican wolf has disappeared, they are all just a bunch of coyotes now!:eek::zip::wink:

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was just figuring to give you a hard time after your stay in the mental hospital (from that last thread).

What is this thing you call wolf?
Never seen one......they don't venture this far south....and the Mexican wolf has disappeared, they are all just a bunch of coyotes now!:eek::zip::wink:
Ya know they cant keep ya in those mental hospitals long. I got out early for good behavoir. :wink: The nurse really liked me. :tongue:

Crazy Wolf.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.