·
NC ASA Director
35,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when you need him? :confused:

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,524 Posts
I heard he was shoveling horse manure when a groundhog snatched him by the ankles, dragged him into his hole (he'd fit) and had his way with him..............:zip:........we think a family of skunks may have been in on it!:eek:

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
You might start by checking all the owl "pellets" in his scouting/hunting area to see if you can find a Bowteck belt buckle...

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
You guys are wrong.....wrong like two boys .......wait a minute there are kids on here.

It hasn't snowed yet so he isn't burried....... I just checked my yard and the dog didn't burry him, and he wasn't in his poop. So he didn't eat him. Checked the front yard and the tree rats didn't mistake him for an acorn.....so I don't know where he is.:tele: :noidea:

Maybe his Bowtech finally :boom: on him.:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Relax, Spectre's on the job

Rumor has it that he's helping to "interrogate" terrorists :hairy:for the CIA. :wink:

·
EXTREME BOWSTRINGS
11,626 Posts
No you are all wrong, spec got cought in Mutantville and they tied him to a spicket for roasting, I told them look its Spectre he is short and he only has 2 legs and they said yeah so he is just to weird looking and short to not be a critter. And then they all started singing Short People got no body and Short people got reason to live song. :wink:

·
aim small, miss small
1,914 Posts
I told you guys, Spec is back to the basics!

Ranger training for hunting season, soon as he finishes first phase he will be back, and look out!

·
Registered
14,717 Posts
Why would anybody want to kick a sleeping dog is beyond me!:)

·
NC ASA Director
35,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh were or were are you tonight? :confused:

Why did you leave me here all alone?

I searched the world over and thought I found Spectre ... :rolleyes:

You went a hunting and "phew" you were gone! :cry:

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
As small as he is it reminds me of the one;

The wind blew, crap flew and we couldn't find Spectre for a week or two...:tongue:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Actually I spoke with him at great length last evening. Septic has decided to rededicate himself to competitive archery. After much meditation and soul searching he discovered a need for a complete make over of his game.

To that end he is taking the next few months to journey to the homes of archers of great merit, with no other purpose than to sit at their feet and learn. He expressed a feeling of reaching a Zen plateau where his mind and body have become like a sponge absorbing archery knowledge.

His goal, dare I say his DESTINY is to become the Mighty Mite of Tournament Archery, and watch the greatest archers of today tremble at mere sight of his name on the roster… He spoke names of those who will fall. Names like Narrow Pond, Hopkins, Gillingham, Chance, Brooks and others. There was even talk of venturing into the world of FITA and NFAA. The name Cousins was mentioned as one who will feel the heat of the new and reborn SPECTRE….

·
NC ASA Director
35,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you speak of a Super-Sized SPectre? :confused:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
sagecreek said:
Do you speak of a Super-Sized SPectre? :confused:
I suppose one could describe it that way…

Just listening to him speak was like a combination of Billy Graham, John Wayne and David Koresh all rolled into one… The strength and vibrancy of his speech was tangible; almost a living thing.

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
JAVI said:
Actually I spoke with him at great length last evening. Septic has decided to rededicate himself to competitive archery. After much meditation and soul searching he discovered a need for a complete make over of his game.

To that end he is taking the next few months to journey to the homes of archers of great merit, with no other purpose than to sit at their feet and learn. He expressed a feeling of reaching a Zen plateau where his mind and body have become like a sponge absorbing archery knowledge.

His goal, dare I say his DESTINY is to become the Mighty Mite of Tournament Archery, and watch the greatest archers of today tremble at mere sight of his name on the roster… He spoke names of those who will fall. Names like Narrow Pond, Hopkins, Gillingham, Chance, Brooks and others. There was even talk of venturing into the world of FITA and NFAA. The name Cousins was mentioned as one who will feel the heat of the new and reborn SPECTRE….

So he's over at OBT's house? suckin up some zen.. :) :)

·
NC ASA Director
35,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bees said:
So he's over at OBT's house? suckin up some zen.. :) :)

Actually,

it is all starting to come together.

I wondered why he wanted to know what bow I liked best, what rest, sight combo, and arrow spine I was using. Even how I griped the bow and what I ate for breakfast.

I thought he was writing a book or something.

I said, Spec, are you writing a book or something?

He said, I don't know what I'm doing any more. :cry:

Anywho, I figured he got cracked on the skull one too many times. :D

Either by an owl or other flying debris. :wink:

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,524 Posts
JAVI said:

:eek: Crazy talk.......sounds like he's hallucinating........somebody go throw him a rope.
Has he turned green yet?

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
No no… He’s talking about a sweep of the big indoor events starting with Lancaster’s… and something about taking the ASA SOY and Triple Crown this year as well…

Man after I hung up the phone, my wife said I looked like I'd seen a ghost... It was that intense... The focus was incredible....

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,524 Posts
Tell him he'll have to meet me at the Goochland shop one evening and spot up.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts