Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A better (Alittle bit longer) VALLEY. I guess I like alittle more valley for those ackward shots when your form may be alittle off. Where you can relax just a hair at the wall and you don't have to worry about the bow creeping and taking off. List the bow's you have shot for 2010 that fit what I'm looking for in a the valley department. Also do you have more control with alittle longer Valley? Thanks

·
HHA products SUCK
14,150 Posts
My NBA Genetix had the biggest valley I've had so far.

My PSE Axe and Strother Vanquish both have very hunter friendly valleys too.

·
Registered
24,903 Posts
rytera alien x has a really good valley. once drawn back it like locks in there and doesnt want to ripe your arm off and go if you relax a little bit.

but you really have to go out and try them to see if you like the valley. cause how they feel to you is the most important thing

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
My 2010 Genetix has a nice valley. Not a 2010, but my '08.5 Z28 has a huge valley as well. Both bows are very comfortable to hold for extended periods, and have a rock solid wall.

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
rytera alien x has a really good valley. once drawn back it like locks in there and doesnt want to ripe your arm off and go if you relax a little bit.

but you really have to go out and try them to see if you like the valley. cause how they feel to you is the most important thing
I'll 2nd this, the AlienX has one of the best holds I've had my hands on. I also tend to creep a bit, and this bow just stayed put, awesome bow!! '94

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
The New Breed Genetix has a very nice valley. You can totally relax and don't have to worry about losing your arm when/if you creep a little. The Cyborg and Nemesis also have a great valley. The New Breed cam system is really amazing...such a smooth draw cycle, great valley and awesome performance.

Out West...even though we've all been shooting the Genetix all year it's technically a 2010 model.:wink:

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Out West...even though we've all been shooting the Genetix all year it's technically a 2010 model.:wink:
I know the Genetix is a 2010. I was talking about my Z28 not being 2010.:wink:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
All the Martins and Rytera bows will allow you to relax into the shot without blowing a rotator cuff if you creep a milimeter. One of the many reasons I truly enjoy shooting Martin and Rytera bows.

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
NBA Genetix has the AlienX, AM32, Z28 or AirRaid beat.

·
can I shoot it?
16,890 Posts
PSE vendetta

I have heard, but not shot, that the PSE vendetta series has a nice hunter type valley. I think those would be worth a try.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Drenalin DR2

Just bought the new Drenalin "DR2" bow. 50 - 60 lbs. 80% let off is very nice. I had a Hoyt Kobalt and it kept running away with me.

In my opinion, the Drenalin is as nice a bow as the Z7 and is somewhat cheaper.

33" length - good balance.

·
300 or bust
13,140 Posts
Personally i think the UF cams have a very nice valley, but id say im the exception not the rule

1 - 17 of 17 Posts