Votes: 28 62.2%
  • I have both

Votes: 6 13.3%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which one should i choose, $$$ is not a factor. i want the most accurate, versitale, and easy to use. so which one fits this criteria the most Archers Advantage or On Target 2?

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
You forgot about TAP. I have used or owned all three programs, and I feel that OnTarget is far and away the best. My second choice is TAP.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Archers Advantage

Archers Advantage is my choice but that is only because I have not used any others. I started with it and it works so I see no need to change

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brown Hornet said:
You forgot about TAP. I have used or owned all three programs, and I feel that OnTarget is far and away the best. My second choice is TAP.
what is tap and where do i find it? for that matter why did you bring it up if you think that on target 2 is the best? does it have one feature that stands out and above the rest? or what?

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
hedoe said:
what is tap and where do i find it? for that matter why did you bring it up if you think that on target 2 is the best? does it have one feature that stands out and above the rest? or what?

TAP is The Archery Program. It is a very good program I like it better than AA, and it is another choice thats why I brought it up. Some people find OnTarget complicated. It has aolot more features than all the other programs. Just because I like something doesn't mean you will.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I have both TAP and OT2. I like TAP best, but I must admit that I have not spent as much time using OT2. A lack of familiarity may be the problem.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Archers Advantage

About 12 years ago, Archers Avantage used a Sharp PC1270 to create an archery calculator that worked great. Problem is that the support for this went by the wayside, now those fairly expensive $175.00 program and calculators are junk. I am very concerned with programs that either no longer have support or move on to other agendas. By the way, I happen to be one of the unlucky to own the sharp PC-1270 for which I can no longer use. So be carefull when deciding which program to purchase.
Don

·
Registered
204 Posts
On Target 2 for me.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
OnTarget 2 is my choice and I too have used all three. TAP would also be my second choice.

OnTarget 2 offers a more refined approach and I find it useful to be able to calibrate the program to my specific setup..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts