Archery Talk Forum banner

Which New Hunting Arrow???

Which Arrow to get???

510 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  LtlRushnArchr30
I am going to get some new hunting arrows for the upcoming seasons. They will be used for mostly deer and turkey but also may be used on elk, caribu, and moose.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,847 Posts
Two of the best hunting arrows out there are the Axis and the CE Maxima. Choose the Maxima if you are into speed - go with the Axis for pentration on larger animals.

· Registered
36,987 Posts
I voted Trophy Ridge Crush ,, I just bought a dozen and those arrows are nice . weighed each arrows after cutting , and istalling the outsert , and fletching them and every arrow weighed the exact same .. put them on the arrows spinner to check for any wobble , ZERO wobble ...but then again the do have a straightness of .0008.

· Registered
17,332 Posts
Carbon Express have always made an excellent high quality, consistent shaft that I've favored. That being said, if I had to choose an arrow on your poll, I would easily opt for the ACC's. I shot those shafts for many years and they are the best of the best. However, their price and the fact that they bend much easier than an all carbon CX, made me switch. Good luck and good shootin'

· Registered
elite archery ................ mossy oak
636 Posts
victory shafts

just got a dozen victory v-force shafts just to try them ---- very impressed and I wouldnt hesitate to try fobs

· My Elk Hunting Home
32,447 Posts
I'd use any of your first four choices, but they don't make the Flatline in my .300 spine.

· Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I forgot about CE maximas. I think ive got it wittled down to the axis and the maximas. I shoot a 100gr BH with a 27" draw and i want a 330-360gr hunting arrow. I think i might just say eany meany miney mo. haha:tongue:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.