Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering what arrows to go with. My set up will be Alien-x 70 lbs with a 27" DL , 100 grain B/H. I want to maximize my potential in speed and energy any suggestions? I am considering victory V-force HV 350 could I safely go to a 400? I also dont want to void any warranty with the new bow.

· Sultan of Smack
6,654 Posts
I would look at the N-fused Axis by Easton. I'm shooting a Reezen 28" at 71lbs. I use the 340's. The paper tuned well and fly great. Finished arrow weight with a 100gr. tip is 410gr. A happy medium between speed and penetration.

SCFox

· Registered
1,612 Posts
Easton ACC or Axis N-fused...

· Banned
3,174 Posts
The Easton AXIS arrows that are mentioned above are very good shafts. However, I would not let anyone talk you out of buying the HV shafts. I am shooting the HV 350's at 326 fps with a 125 grain fixed blade head (T.A.W.= 357 grains) at 62#, and they fly and group perfect. They are IMO the toughest light hunting arrow out there. As for the correct spine, send a PM to APAntn, and ask him to run the #s for you and get the correct HV shafts. He will take care of you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.