Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering which Double Bull would be better for elk hunting, the Matrix or the T2 if price is not one of the factors? :confused:

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
i just

bought a dark horse from gslam, i didn't care for the new camo from pics. but i looked at it in person. and wow it is going to work great in the big horn mtns, and the prarie for antelope.
i think if you are set on the matrix or t5, the 360 shooting is what i would go for.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
How does the matrix compare to the dark horse? I'm not familiar with it at all.
I started a thread a little earlier asking the same question and I'm having a tough time getting some responses. Can anyone out there help us out and give us some input on these 2 blinds and which one they perfer.

·
Registered
822 Posts
the dark horse is half matrix and half t5.

·
Registered
8,159 Posts
I am wondering which Double Bull would be better for elk hunting, the Matrix or the T2 if price is not one of the factors? :confused:
If I were elk hunting out of a blind I would personally want the room the Dark Horse offers. I will say that the T2 is a little easier to brush in because of it's shape. It does not matter what brand or model you purchse I would definately consider partially brushing the blind somewhat with the surroundings.

The adjustability of having 2 sides Matrix for infinate window height capabilities and 2 sides T5 for the quick shot out the back and ease of viewing without letting in too much game spooking light make the Dark Horse #1 in my opinion plus the room it offers.

All are excellent blinds that I feel that you will be more than happy with. :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts