Discussion Starter #1
My vote goes to the Merlin Super Nova.
Hey, Dondeere. I beat you to it. LOL.

Sag.

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
12,807 Posts
Merlin

I've never even had my hands on a Merlin but I'd have to agree based on the pics I've seen that the Merlin is about the slickest looking bow I've ever seen.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Best looking bow???

Well that would be mine of course ... :)

A Barnsdale Classic - due to arrive any second now ... :D :D :D

·
Registered
599 Posts
martin sceptor III, procat finish fury-x cams, then martin cougar III, sunburst finish fury-x cams

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
flame

the bowtech pro 40 black pewter followed closely by the flame finish ultratec.

·
Premium Member
8,546 Posts
PRETTY BOWS EH !

KODIAK OUTDOORS
THE NEW BOWMAN ACCURISER
AND TO KEEP OTHERS HAPPY........
YAH THE MERLINS ARE PRETTY

·
74,535 Posts
Martin

You got to admit they do make a pretty bow. There girls in the poster are pretty also.

·
Registered
10,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Capo,

Be sure and send me a pic when you get the chance.
Or post it on here.

Yes, that Barnsdale bow is great looking and I like the looks of the new Accu-Riser II as well.
Plus the Scepter 3 in Sunburst and, of course, the Max 3000.

Sag.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Scepter III all the way

I would have to say the Scepter III from Martin. Those curves had me from day one. Love the looks of that bow.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hey Sag,

Yep, I'll buy that. All of those bows you mentioned have some pretty strong gravitational forces to them!!! ... :) ... :)

You bet, I'll post some pics in the manufacturer's section ASAP.
:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Super Nova

Hands down the prettiest bow I have seen. The Scepter III is also a great looking bow.
Jbird

·
Archery Coach
23,291 Posts
Yamaha Superfeel Recurve. Even prettier than the Aurora.

the old bear "future wood" C handle takedown

a black widow longbow

the original scepter

·
Registered
275 Posts
Jim C
The Fred Bear Future wood C riser is a very beautiful bow. I have one with 2 sets of limbs.................Dave

ps: an interresting thing about this riser is that it had a cut out in the sight window for arrow clearance.

·
Archery Coach
23,291 Posts
Dave I wanted one after seeing one at Vic Berger's range in springfield ohio. Charlie Pierson convinced my dad that the C handle magnesium (aka the victor viking) was a better choice. Still have it and two sets of long 38 pound limbs, an original berger button, Jeffrey omni sight. Larrell Dick painted it royal blue (the color I always wanted) from the white it came in

·
Registered
275 Posts
Jim,
Mine is the wood version and is also equiped with the Jeffries sight with extention. It came in a Gung-ho hard case which opens on both sides. It was made in 1970 or 71. The pair of limbs that were stored in the hard case with the riser are as white as I have ever seen. The extra limbs were stored in the original box but are yellowed as are most older bear limbs. One of the little "BEARS" on the metal limb attachment is missing........Dave

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
First Bow

My first bow was a Wing Presentation II that was absolutely gorgeous. Sold it in mint condition after shooting it for two years when I went in the Air Force in the late 60's for $175. Would give anything to find that bow or one just like it in mint condition. Maybe I will stumble on one some day. The guy who owned Wing has a small custom recurve shop in Jacksonville, Texas. Wonder if he would build a new one?
Jbird

1 - 20 of 26 Posts