Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Keep Calm Have A Dram
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Y'all probably think am crazy but i've always wondered which model of bow this is

·
Registered
867 Posts
Tough to tell, but judging from the machining on the cam and idler and the general shape of the riser, my money is on a Parker Callenger.

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,364 Posts
Seeing Mrs. Brenda Valentine is on Bass Pro's/Redheads Pro Staff I would have to think its a Parker too Challenger too. I know they do sell Parkers at their stores.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
It is a Parker for sure, can't really figure which one, I don't remember if the Challenger had the camo cam and idler,

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Is there a bow in there, I have watched Brenda's hunting videos and she has shot many bows from Bass Pro's selection. She has some very nice bowkills.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Parker Micro-phoenix

I think it's a Parker micro-phoenix. I don't think it's made any more. Made for short draws. My wife looked at them a few years ago, very nice bow.

·
Keep Calm Have A Dram
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you know anyone that can get me a package for this bow? interested in it too.

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
What bow? :noidea:

·
Registered
3 Posts
staged photo

surely it's not her bow besides her draw being to long, the peep is not tied in after a few shots i'm sure it would fall out. but she sure does look good at full draw!!!

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,364 Posts
Do you know anyone that can get me a package for this bow? interested in it too.
I know Bass Pro offers Parker bows and offers packages on their bows too. Not sure if they do offer the one though that Brenda Valentine is holding though.

Contact their website: www.basspro.com

Good luck!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts