Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wanting to get a press but know absolutely nothing about them. Obviously I don't want to spend any more money than I have to, but I do want a good serviceable press. I shoot a Strother Moxie. Any advise would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
PAC PRESS. sold on here in the classifieds. after doing all my research, thats the best for the money.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
ez press or bow a constrictor press

·
Registered
15,828 Posts
I had never pressed a bow in my life until about two months ago....now I'm kitchen sink tuning, timing...setting the peep you name it and with complete confidence with the BowTime Machine.
I don't have anything to compare with, but the BTM is a complete joy to use! Fast and easy..I can go from draw board to pressing in about 20 seconds!

·
Registered
15,960 Posts
The Bow Time Machine will always be in my arsenal and is my personal favorite. It takes up the least space, is built like a tank and is a draw board all in one. You can do all of you adjustments right at the press( no back and forth between the draw board and press). You don't have to spend extra $ like some presses to get a "draw board attachment". You can press X-bows in it as well. It makes complete tear downs easy too.

I have a brand new $1500 X press and the Time Machine.......I use the Time Machine more! It is faster and easier.

I love my Time Machine!

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
EZ Green gets my vote! Best piece of archery equipment I have purchased.

NC

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 27 Posts