Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Axcel Armortech Pro

Votes: 17 65.4%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Torn between the Spot hogg hogg father and axcel armortech pro as my next sight. Will be using for hunting and 3d. I love my hha with single pin however i want something that sticks out further for more accuracy. Back when i shot my ol cobra sight that stuck further out from the riser my groups were best including 2 robinhoods:cool: So this is the reasoning i am wanting to go back. I think the hogg father would be nice because it is single pin AND has the dovetail to get it out further from the bow BUT how heavy is it? How durable,solid is it? How is the axcel armortech pro? I use to shoot the regular armortech HD and it had a clicking noise but it may have just been my sight. Which of these do you guys reccomend?

·
Banned
685 Posts
Axcel Armortech Pro

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
This was an easy one. Axcel Armortech Pro is far superior to the Spot Hogg. I've owned both and there is no comparision.

·
Registered
603 Posts
shot them both.. Both great sights. I just don't like how you can get the pins off a little with the spot hogg. I know if you work hard it's not that hard...but it should be easy! My vote its the Axcel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts