Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new in here and my english is quite bad... but i need help; Which bow you choice of these : Fred Bear TRX 32 / Fred Bear Element / Browning Mirage 1.5 ? Thanks for all answers! :smile:

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have a buddy that just bought the Fred Bear Element and i it a sweet little bow for the price. Its pretty quiet, smooth, and not much shock. I dont know nothing about the other two but maybe that helped alittle.

·
Banned
910 Posts
1 of my buddies bought the mirage. i dont know about the element, but he shot the trx32. the bear trx 32 is a lil slower, heavier but quieter. the browning is quite a bit lighter ,were talkin like a 1/2 lb.or there abouts!...and a lil faster but not as quiet.

·
Banned
738 Posts
Element...........

Hello,i have the Element,very nice shooter,smooth,quiet,shock free solid feel,,,,really good bow for the money......its just a darn good bow.......:darkbeer:

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I am not familliar with any of these bows, but I can tell you that the Browning is made by PSE and their customer service is by far the best in the business. Service is a very important factor if you ever have a problem and need factory support.

Also, don't appologize about your english. I don't know what your native language may be, but whatever it is I'll bet you speak better english that I (or most anyone on this fourm) can speak your language. In fact, from what I have seen around here lately, your english is no worse than that of some of the American guys who are posting here.:wink:

Automan

·
Registered
21 Posts
I know of a couple of people who have Brownings and they really like them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts