Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about buying one of these bow has anyone compared to the two, What would you choose? The Tribute is a little shorter ATA and a about 7 FPS slower but has 1/2 inch more brace hieght. Both look pretty nice.

A

·
0 Posts
I think you have to ask yourself what this bow is going to be used for. Hunting tree stands only? Maybe the Tribute then. If you are looking to use it for hunting tree stands, stalking, and maybe for 3D then I would look at the Allegiance. Both are great bows and I dont think you will go wrong with either of them. I personally wouldnt use the Tribute for any target shooting but its and awesome hunting bow for me. I like a longer ATA for anykind of target shooting. I will add that I have a Tribute because I only hunt from a tree stand and will have a second bow for targets when the new ones come out. Just my opinion so take it for what its worth.
Bob

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
I'm a Mathews man, but out of the 2 you are asking about, I'd go with the tribute. IMO, the Tribute is the best bow Bowtech has brought to the table to date.

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
I shot both and couldn't decide so I got both. I use the allegiance for spots, 3D and hunting. BUT I also use the tribute for the same stuff. The tribute is a tad quieter but the allegiance is faster.
Shoot both and then make up your mind OR do as i did and get them both:wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts