2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BowTech Tribute - 65lbs. - 28.5dl

Looking for a good broad head in 100gr.

* Hypershock
* G5 Tekan
* Mini-Max
* Slick Trick

I'm leaning more towards the Hypershock / G5's...what do you guys / gals think?
If you use any of the above, how do you like them.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I dont know if this is any help but I use Montec G5's and they fly great, so im sure that all G5 products work just as well, Good Luck!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Not to throw another in the mix but I bought the NAP Crossfire and they all hit the bullseye at 20 yards (1 inch group)@! These heads are awesome. Can't wait until I see what they do on a deer.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
My first choice in the 100 grain heads was and is the Slicktricks. My dealer has some coming soon.

I already have some Montecs...great flying heads that pack a freaking wallop.

The heads that I'm starting the season off with are Crimson Talon Hyperspeeds. These things look nasty.....can't wait to see the wounds created by these!!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I choose wac ems, they fly perfect and are razor sharp.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
havent decided what shaft i am going to run with them but i got some 100 gr. german kenetics. since they shave the hair off my arm pretty good i'll put some money on them that they will shave some heart and lung tissure with ease.:wink:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Have a bowtech tomkat..shoot 27.5 easton axis 400 at about 63#. The G5 striker 100grs are awesome.!! Cant go wrong w/ G5

·
Registered
838 Posts
look at stingers

·
Registered
454 Posts
Slick Trick 100 grain head:)

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Slick Tricks!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Nonvtec said:
I choose wac ems, they fly perfect and are razor sharp.
thats what im shooting now,great shooting head!.....was shooting slick tricks,but the blades were soooooooooooo dull i wouldnt shoot a cat with them,got tired of the waiting and the BSing about the arrival dates of the new blades.i could wait around all year so i swithed.if you can find good tricks go with them,but make sure they are 06' or your a good sharpener.

maxx

·
Registered
715 Posts
HS 100's

·
Registered
775 Posts
g5 montecs fly great, and are really strong. I had one go through my block target and bury the head into a wooden fence, the only damage was a little tiny kink in the blade and other then that it still works fine. It was just a pain to get out. but i recomment either them or the strikers, i have been hearing nothing but good news about them

1 - 18 of 18 Posts