Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I enjoy filming my hunts and use a camcorder as well as go pros and all the accessories (tree arm, tripod, batteries, etc.). I'm looking to get a new backpack that's actually designed to carry camera equipment and wanted to see what people were using or recommend. I don't do long backpacking trips where I'll need a ton of space, just mostly whitetail hunting in woods where I'll come back to camp by the end of the day.

·
Banned
2,099 Posts
I do not film, however my hunting buddies are big into it. They like the sitka tool bucket. Put a plastic Tupperware in the big compartment and place cameras in it and seal it with lid. Camera arms fit up side of bag. The aluminum back board where you can attach a stand protects your back from camera arms jabbing you.

This is what they do and use.

·
Bowhunter
452 Posts
If you go to the site I sent they have it listed for $99.99. For some reason if you use the link I added its $79.99.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you go to the site I sent they have it listed for $99.99. For some reason if you use the link I added its $79.99.
Yeah that's the one I've been looking at lately. I had seen a Tenzing TZ 1400 online that I thought would be good and had a water proof cover that I liked but just realized it was discontinued. Still trying to look around, you would think there would be more options out there! for this

1 - 5 of 5 Posts