Votes: 25 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this topic came up before but just need opinions.

Game Tracker Carbon Express
Easton (NOT ACC)
Gold tip
Beman ICS

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Gold Tip

you have several choices with Gold Tip, you have the hunter 3555 (.006) or the XT 3555 (.003), and then you have the 5575 hunter and XT 5575. All the arrows shhot great.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Those Carbon xpress arrows.....LOL....I bought a dozen....lets just say I learned my lesson the first time! I think most brands out there are good, my favorites are the Easton ACCs and PSE Dominators, but stay far far away from Korean made arrows like Carbon Xpress.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
pse carbon force arrows is what i shoot but i have shot all the others before. sorry i couldn't vote
rob k

·
Registered
321 Posts
This will be my first season bowhunting,so I can't speak to that but I have had the best accuracy/durability with the Gold Tip XT 5575.

FWIW,shooting a Razortec at 280 fps with 360gr arrow(100tip)

·
Registered
382 Posts
I voted for the Gold Tips. I haven't had them long enough to comment on accuracy or durability, but I bought them due to the huge following they have. from what I've seen they seem pretty decent.

peashooter

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I feel this poll is flawed as it didn't include all of the carbon shafts available. I personally use PSE Carbon Force Extreme 200s'
and find them to be the best on the market for my type of shooting. JMHO! Be safe.
Shoot Straight
Derbytown :D

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
What problems are people having with the carbon express arrows? I got some 3D select and just fletched them up. They spin great, the weight is very close and they fly great. I haven't used them much, and with hunting season a week away, it wil be awhile, but I am very pleased so far. I had some ACE's, and these seem to fly as good. Just wondering what problems to watch for.:confused:

Mike

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry Derbytown. It seemed to me these four were the most popular. My sincere apologies.

Freakshow

·
When's bow season start?
8,863 Posts
Mike, I was thinking the same thing. I have been shooting CX-300's for the past two years and I am 100% satisfied. Great arrows in my book. I like their nocks and inserts, too.

Brian

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ACCs are not carbon. They are an aluminum/carbon hybrid. I wanted opinions of pure carbon only.

·
Banned
17,974 Posts
PSE's

I've got to throw my hat with the PSE Carbon Force shooters. I shoot the Comp Pro's, and while I have a hard time considering any one arrow the "Best" on the market, I certainly think that PSE is easily an equivalent in quality, and better than most in cost.

-----
Indychris

1 - 20 of 34 Posts