Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
I switched from another stabilizer company that EVERYONE was shooting. And I can tell you that the Doinker line-up....especially the Platinum Series....is second to none!! The Platinum Series is the stiffest set of bars that I have ever had my hands on!! I use a Platinum 33" main bar (which comes with a 4-2-1 weight system! 7ozs of weights come with it!!) and two 12" v-bars (again, each v-bar comes with the 4-2-1 weight system). Currently, I am using just one of the 12" v-bars and the Platinum series off-set v-bar mount, but I also have the Doinker Platinum series dual v-bar mount in case I choose to use both 12" bars. Some people complain that the Platinum bars are too expensive....but actually, they are about the same price as top of the line bars from other "top" names!! The fit and finish is superior to any bars that I have shot to date!! They are a high gloss with a beautiful carbon fiber pattern showing through!!

I don't know anyone personally, that has tried them and hasn't loved them!! They really are that good!! God bless

·
Liking Life Unlimited
937 Posts
Just about to get a full 'Fatty' setup, not the Elite version, prefer my weight away from the riser. Have shot B-Stingers and DS-Archery Vibex's, both good stabs but am now down with the Doinkers!

\m/ Doink On!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts